Kidsgrove Athletic FC - how to find us
Sat Nav details
The ground is on Hollinwood Road, postcode ST7 1DQ. Parking is limited inside the stadium, but on-street parking is available in roads around the ground. Please park sensibly, avoiding blocking driveways or pavements.
From the M6:
1. Leave the M6 at junction 16 and join the A500 towards Stoke-on-Trent
2. Take the 2nd exit (signposted to Newcastle and Kidsgrove)
3. At the top of the slip road turn left onto the A34 at the roundabout by Little Chef (signposted Kidsgrove and Congleton)
4. Go straight across the small roundabout
5. Follow this road (you pass a Miller & Carter steakhouse on the right) - you'll come into a 30mph zone (mind the speed camera just after the road changes to a 30mph limit)
6. At the lights by the Toby Carvery turn right (staying on A34 - signposted to Manchester)
7. Follow the road up the bank, across the pedestrian crossings. The road will then go downbank.
8. At the first set of lights (by Chinese takeaway and Co-op) turn right into Cedar Avenue.
9. You need the second RIGHT (Lower Ash Road) but this isn't clearly signposted. As a guide, the first right is Mitchell Avenue, the third is Park Avenue. Lower Ash Road is directly opposite Second Avenue
10. Take the 3rd left (Hollinwood Road). Ground is on the left hand side.
From A34 (North)
1. On A34, go through Congleton, Astbury, Scholar Green.
2. You'll reach a junction where the A50 crosses the A34 - go straight across (quicker than following the Kidsgrove sign through the town centre)
3. At next lights by Co-op turn left into Cedar Avenue
4. As 9 and 10 above
From A34 (South)
1. Go through Stafford, Stone, Newcastle.
2. Go straight across roundabout where A500 crosses the A34, and follow 4 to 10 in the main set of directions.
1. If coming on M1, join A50 at junction 24A.
2. Follow signs to Stoke-on-Trent, under the tunnel, and stay on A50 until you reach the Britannia Stadium.
3. Go right at the roundabout onto the A500.
4. Stay on the A500 for about 5 miles and take the slip road marked Congleton A34. This is the quickest way, the earlier signposts to Kidsgrove will take you you through the town centre.
5. Go right at the roundabout and follow 3 to 10 on the main set of directions.
Kidsgrove station lies at the junction of the Stoke-Manchester and Crewe-Derby lines, with services operated by Northern Rail and East Midlands Trains respectively. London Midland services between Crewe and London Euston have also calling at Kidsgrove, but as at September 2016, this is under review. The station is approximately one mile from the ground. From the car park, walk up Meadows Road to the junction with the Avenue (post office on left, library on right). Turn right and follow this road passing the Job Centre on the right, St. Thomas' Church, and the Memorial Gardens, then round a sharp right bend. Continue along this road (First Avenue) and take the second left (Lower Ash Road). Hollinwood Road is the third left off here.